The EA1000A III X-ray Fluorescence Analyzer achieves better throughput by shortening the measurement time by 1/3 compared with our previous model.
The precision control software, which was optional for the former models, is now standard, improving the cost-effectiveness.
Low-Cost Entry Model – Newly employed silicon semiconductor detector, speed-up of an electric control system and mechanical drive system have shortened measurement time three times faster than the conventional model (SEA1000AII) while price remains about the same.
Improved operability – Operation Panel – The user can monitor the measurement status via the progress bar on the Operation Panel as well as the sound indicators.
Standard reference materials for various environmental regulations (optional) – A variety of standard reference samples developed and manufactured in-house are available; those include not only for the RoHS restricted elements (Cd, Pb, Hg, Br, and Cr), but also for other elements such as chlorine (Cl), antimony (Sb) and tin (Sn) and so forth.
Data and trend management by the Hazardous Substance Measurement Software Ver.2 – Software manages the data (retrieval, browsing, analysis, editing, printing, and report preparation) measured by one or more instrument, allowing higher inspection efficiency and cost reduction.
- Sample Changer (turret) that holds up to 12 samples
- Film Analysis FP software
- Film Analysis Calibration software
- Spectrum Matching (Compares with the spectrum of registered standard samples)
- Environmentally regulated substance measurement software Ver.1
- Various types of standard sample (Standards samples for environmentally control, Pb free solder standard samples, Pb free solder film standard samples)
- Elements – Atomic Number: 13 (Al) to 92 (U)
- Sample type – Solid, Powder, Liquid
- X-ray source – X-ray tube (Rh target)
Voltage: 15 kV, 40 kV, 50 kV
Current: 1 mA (10 μA to 1,000 μA variable)
- X-ray irradiation direction – Bottom-Up method
- Detector – Si semiconductor detector (Liquid nitrogen not required)
- Analysis Area – 1 mm, 3 mm, 5 mm (automatic switching)
- Sample imaging – Color CCD camera