The SPECTRO GENESIS is the first and only ICP-OES available with a complete set of factory methods – truly “plug & analyze” without needing to first develop a method. These factory methods cover all common environmental and industrial applications, like Water, Waste Water, Industrial Waste Water, Soil, Sewage Sludge, Filter Dust, Wear Metals in Oil and Additives in Oil.
Compliant to national and international norms, they are delivered ready for use straight out of the box with an application package that includes the sample introduction system, sample preparation instructions, and method documentation. An extensive package of accessories is available for the SPECTRO GENESIS to further expand its application range.
The SPECTRO GENESIS offers a real economic alternative to sequential ICP and Atomic Absorption spectrometers, enabling those who are unfamiliar with ICP to profit from the advantages of leading CCD ICP technology and to use a powerful, low-cost, and user-friendly analytical system.
- Sewage sludge
- Additives in Oil
- Wear metals in oil
- A powerful alternative to conventional sequential ICP and Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
- Free-running, 27 MHz generator for constant plasma power independent plasma load
- Maintenance-friendly sample introduction system with lock-in-place positioning
- Axial or radial plasma observation
- Simultaneous measurement of the entire spectrum from 175 to 777
- Powerful software featuring 1-click routine operation
- Factory supplied, norm-conforming methods for environmental and industrial applications