The SPECTRO MIDEX is known to be an all-around talent for the fast, non-destructive analysis of small spots and the rapid mapping of large surfaces (up 233×160 mm, 9.2×6.3’’) in research and development as well as in compliance screening applications as many elemental analysis tasks in industry, research and the sciences require a non-destructive measuring system that is extremely sensitive and offers a small measuring spot.
The accuracy of elemental analysis often. For other speed is even more important. In addition, all users prefer that is easy to operate, with helpful software and easy transfer of results into a lab network. In many applications, users also prize nondestructive sampling.
For years, SPECTRO MIDEX has turned in top-rated XRF performance. SPECTRO MIDEX incorporates the latest developments in ED-XRF detector technology, plus a greatly improved count rate. These smart new innovations help make it one of the most advanced midrange XRF benchtops available for small spot analyses and rapid mapping of large surfaces.
- Fast and non-destructive compliance screening with flexible spot sizes, from 0.1 to 4 mm
- Element line scans and mappings: Get a qualitative elemental composition within minutes ‒ other micro-XRF instruments may require hours
- Comprehensive suite with factory-prepared calibrations for the screening of plastics and composites and analysis of alloys
- Analysis of jewellery and precious metal alloys
- Analysis of small parts and detection of inclusions in the metal, aerospace and automotive industries
- RoHS compliance screening of components and assemblies in the electronics industry