The new generation of SPECTROLAB OES analyzers delivers the greatest innovation in elemental analysis yet. Stability, flexibility, and analytical functionality combine in an unmatched high-performance package. The hybrid PMT/CCD analyzer sets a new standard for R&D and process/quality control. SPECTRO has spent more than 30 years developing the world’s leading OES instruments. A host of improvements, enhancements, and groundbreaking technological innovations make this spectrometer the ideal analytical answer for primary metal producers and other critical applications. Today, when time, precision, and flexibility are critical, choose SPECTROLAB.
The unit’s new Spark Analyzer Pro software presents a revolutionary new level of operator interface simplicity. The program includes straightforward, self-explanatory icons and a familiar, ergonomic approach with little learning curve. Only authorized users can access the method development / knowledge base module for more complex tasks.
SPECTRO has spent more than 30 years developing the world’s leading OES instruments. A host of improvements, enhancements, and groundbreaking technological innovations make its new spectrometer the ideal analytical answer for primary metal producers and other critical applications.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Analysis of precious metals
- Detection and Analysis of Inclusions
- A unique hybrid optic with analogue detectors and digital sensors
- Records the complete spectrum from 120-780 for a perfect line selection
- Low maintenance UV-System with low operating costs
- High-performance readout system with a detailed and flexible evaluation of each individual discharge
- Digital plasma generator for exact control of the plasma conditions
- Low maintenance spark with very low argon consumption