Lubricant Analysis Standards
For decades, CONOSTAN ® has served the lubricant analysis industry with our line of premier Metallo-Organic Standards.
CONOSTAN ® now offers an expanding line of Lubricant Analysis Monitoring Standards.
PartiStan Particle Size Standards
PartiStan particle standards are designed for calibration and verification of automatic particle counters.
- PartiStan™ 2806: Secondary Calibration Fluid for Automatic Particle Counters.
- Traceable to the New NIST 2806d Standard Reference Material (SRM) released in March 2021 by the NIST for particle size counting.
- Certified concentrations for seven particle sizes: 3, 4, 6, 10, 14, 21, and 30 µm (c).
- Complete with a Certificate of Analysis traceable to NIST.
- Prepared in accordance to ISO 11171:2020.
PremiSolv ICP Solvent
- PremiSolv is a zero-odor alternative to kerosene or xylene for use as a diluent or zero-point standard in ICP/DCP analysis of metals in oil and other organic fluids.
• Extremely low odor – for a safer, more comfortable working environment
• Extremely low toxicity compared with kerosene or xylene
• Extremely low metal content – comes with a certificate of analysis listing the concentrations of 33 different metals and sulfur
• Non-hazardous – for shipping and disposal