The Eclipse MA200 is an inverted materials microscope with an innovative design that has been optimized for digital imaging and ergonomic efficiency. The MA200 uses integrated intelligence to automatically combine captured images with data on their observation settings for more comprehensive documentation. Additionally, its new and unique box design allows easy access to the sample on the stage and nosepiece, while making the footprint size one-third of the conventional model.
Compact, durable design – The compact design employs internal turrets that keep dust off the illumination filters, maintaining bright uniform illumination. Also, the power supply is built-in to save space.
- The steady box-type main body
- Out-and-out front-operation
- High sample visibility
- Turret-type filter system
- A / P synchronized mechanism
- Aperture diaphragms synchronized with B / D changeover
- Flare prevention mechanism
- Low power consumption, but brightness is higher than that of 12V-100W.
- Dustproof & anti-static body
- World-class CFI60-2 optical system
Nikon’s world-class CFI60-2 optics provide clear, high-contrast brightfield images and darkfield images with three times the brightness of conventional models.
- Top optical performance in all observation methods
- Optimized for advanced digital imaging
- Provide flat and sharp images
- Lead-free optical system
- Newly developed metallurgical objectives available
- Extra-low magnification objective 1x, 2.5x with excellent flatness
- Top-quality high magnification objectives (50x, 100x)
Uniform illumination – Improved uniformity of illumination delivers clear images, especially for digital imaging.
Wide field of view – The MA200 features a super-wide field of view with an eyepiece diameter of 25mm. With the combination of the newly developed 1x objective lens, a sample of 25mm diameter can be observed in a single field of view.
Energy-saving halogen light – The 50 W halogen light source realizes the same brightness as the previous 100 W light source with only about half the power consumption.
- Metallurgy, Metal manufacturing
- Cast iron nodularity and flake analysis, Grain sizing
- Surface examination
- Antennae, Telescope optics
- Telecom & electronics
- Mobile phones, shavers & watches