The HM1000A is a dedicated instrument designed for fast, easy, on-site screening of phthalates. In addition to easy operation, the HM1000A features high-throughput testing that achieves automated analysis of 50 samples in approximately 8 hours.
High-speed measurement: Measurement at a rate of fewer than 10 minutes! – Vaporized compounds are ionized and directly analyzed by a mass spectrometer enabling high-speed measurement. (Separation column is not required)
The autosampler allows for continuous automated analysis of 50 samples in 8 hours – The accurate and smooth performance of the autosampler (standard equipment) allows continuous automatic analysis of up to 50 samples. During the analysis, operators are free to engage in other tasks, resulting in a streamlined operation and reducing workloads.
Easy operation from sample preparation to analysis! – Place the sample in the sample pan and position it on the sample tray. Next, by following simple software steps, measurements will be started by the autosampler. The autosampler diagram is displayed on the software and the progress of measurements and the results (PASS/FAIL judgment) can be verified easily.
Low operating costs – Nitrogen gas is used as the carrier gas. Using a nitrogen gas generators (option available in Japan or locally sourced), a power source is the only utility required for operation. Helium gas and liquid nitrogen are not needed, which helps keep operating costs low.
- Best suited for inspections for compliance to RoHS, ELV and China RoHS , and safety inspection of toys and kitchenware.
- capable of non-destructive and quick analysis are now widely used to inspect the content of substances restricted by environmental directives represented by RoHS, ELV and China RoHS.
- No Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Required
- Short Measurement Time
- Measuring object – Phthalate (DBP/DIBP, BBP, DEHP); Brominated flame retardants (DBDE)
- Auto sampler – Max.50 samples
- Sample form – Solid, Powder
- Ion source – APCI (Atomospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization)
- Measurement mode – Scan mode SIM (Selected Ion Monitoring) mode (Max. 20 channels)
- Input supply voltage – AC200 V to 240V±10% single phase