EA3000 Series are compact, fully automatic Elemental Analysers for the most precise determination of CHNS and O. The series is based on TurboFlashTM Combustion Technology, a US patented principle to inject a user selected pressurised oxygen volume. It represents a quantum leap in the state of the art of Dynamic Principle, providing flexibility and control of the combustion process: catalysts and oxygen are conserved, difficult matrices are broken with ease and analytical precision improved for both elemental and isotopic determinations.
- (CHNS), (CNS), (S)
- (CHN), (CN), (N)
- Biomass, Paper Mill Residues, Biofuels, Wastes
- Soils, Sediments, Rocks
- Plants, Branches, Leaves, Roots, Vegetables
- Food, Feed, Forage, Oil Seeds, Cereals and Milled Products
- Coal, Coke, Peat
- Petroleum & Lubricants
- Organics, Synthetic Compounds, Polymers, Textiles, Pharma, Fertilizers
- Rapid. EA3000 is a rapid CHNS-O Analyser delivering the highest levels of speed and performance yet
- 4 Elements (CHNS) analysed in 5 minutes.
- Built-in leak detection, wake up routine, flow rate monitoring, quick and safe change of exhausted reactor, unlimited methods storage of pre-set parameters, are a few of the new outstanding features.
- Simple. Instrument operation is truly intuitive for the first time through the use of Callidus SW, allowing full automation and manual override at the instrument keypad. Callidus sets all analytical parameter, integrates and data according to GLP, prompting for routine maintenance.
- Flexible. The same basic instrument can be configured for all current and emerging new applications.
- EA3000 delivers maximum flexibility through modularity and Cost effective. EA3000, with new long life catalysts designed for pressurised oxygen injection, is cost effective to operate with unprecedented reliability and minimum downtime.
- Gas saving routine with zero gas flow in stand-by and intelligent catalyst protection are included.