NDH 7000II is a haze meter that enables to measure haze, total light transmittance, diffuse transmittance, parallel transmittance and turbidity based on various industrial standards for plastic products (ISO13468, ISO 14782 and ASTM D1003). Measurement by a nondestructive test is possible for such sample sizes as 30mm x 30mm to 210mm x 297mm (A4 size), and you can select vertical or horizontal installation of this haze meter depending on the condition of use. This model will be optimum to make an optical evaluation of high-performance resin, optical film, packing material, glass, etc.
- Measurement is available for haze, total light transmittance, diffuse transmittance, parallel transmittance and turbidity.
- This model complies with a sample size of 30mm x 30mm up to 210mm x 297mm (A4 size).
- Depending on the size and shape of your samples, you can install this haze meter vertically or horizontally as you like.
- A hatch type trap has been adopted at the opening, by which stable measurement is possible even for a sample with high level of haze.
- A long life white LED has been adopted as a light source, so lamp replacement is no more needed and your running cost will be largely cut back.
- Display and operation can be controlled by either of CU-II (exclusive control unit) or PC.
- Measuring aperture can be changed to φ7mm, It’s possible for small irradiation area (in option).