NDH 7000SPII is a haze meter that enables to measure haze, total light transmittance, diffuse transmittance, parallel transmittance and turbidity based on various industrial standards for plastic products (ISO 13468, ISO 14782 and ASTM D1003). Measurement by nondestructive test is possible for such sample sizes as 30mm x 30mm to 297mm x 420mm (A3 size). This model will be optimum to make optical evaluation of high performance resin, optical film, packing material, glass, etc.
- This model allows you to measure haze, total light transmittance, diffuse transmittance, parallel transmittance and turbidity.
- It will be a most suitable instrument for measuring plastics, films, vinyl, glass, diffuser panels, etc.
- Measurement is possible without being affected by outside light. Opening and closing of a measuring window is not needed, and measurement is possible even with a measuring window open without affect by outside light.
- Measurement of a large size sample is possible. So, this model will be also suitable for surface distribution measurement of a sample of 30mm x 30mm to a large size.
- Power consumption is saved by LED’s intermittent illumination like 8VA standby power and 14VA at the time of measurement.
- Depending on the size and shape of your samples, you can install this haze meter vertically or horizontally.