PG-II & IIM are handy type light-weight and compact gloss meters that are based on such various industrial standards for glossiness measurement as JIS, ISO, ASTM and DIN. PG-II can measure single angle of any of 20°, 45°, 60°, 75° or 85°, while PG-IIM can measure 3 angles of 20°, 60° and 85° simultaneously. These models are usable as sensors on production lines by remote control through RS-232C interface to be connected with an external unit like PC.
- These are handy type gloss meters that are light-weight, compact and portable.
- Double-beam method has been adopted, so no warming-up time is required.
- Even a sample of high gloss and specular gloss can be measured in an instant by the equipped automatic sensitivity switchover function.
- These models are equipped with such various measuring functions as reference value setting, average value measurement, etc.
- 400 pieces of measurement value data can be saved into the built-in memory.
- A remote control is possible by connection with an external unit like PC through RS-232C interface.
- Exclusive printer and data transfer software are available for use (option).