VG 7000 is a gloss meter of parallel light measuring method based on the “Specular gloss measuring method (ISO 2813, ISO 7668)”. This gloss meter allows your simultaneous measurements of the angles to be optionally selected from 5 angles of 20°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 85° by one unit. For its light source, a long-life white LED has been adopted, so no warming-up time is required for lamp stability and your running cost will be largely cut back. This model will be optimum for gloss evaluation of painting, resin, metal and films. It is possible to modify this model so as to conform to the “TAPPI method 75° gloss measuring method (ISO 8254-1)”.
- By this one unit, simultaneous measurements are possible for optionally selected angles of 20°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 85°.
- Real-time measuring function is equipped with this model, which will be very effective when evaluating a wide area of the sample.
- Measuring method for 20° and 75° can be modified to the TAPPI method/ISO glossiness.
- Even a sample of high gloss and specular gloss can be measured in an instant by the equipped automatic sensitivity switchover function.
- Display and operation can be controlled by either of CU 1 (exclusive control unit) or PC.
- Using a foot switch included in the standard accessories, measurement is possible even if you have your both hands full with another job.
- An extra sample stage is available for a small or rounded sample (in option).