The SPECTROMAXx stationary metal analyzer is used mainly for material testing in foundries and for incoming and outgoing inspections in the metal industry around the world. It determines all of the elements used in the metal industry, including trace analysis of carbon, phosphorous, sulfur, and nitrogen.
The third generation of the SPECTROMAXx features improved operation with the use of toolbar buttons, a user management system, and separation of operation from the instrument.
The measurement is no longer controlled through the menu, but with symbols and toolbar buttons. Once a procedure has been started, only the functions that are logical at that point in time are active in the control software – all other commands are hidden.
With the new application profiles, customer-specific information can be set before beginning operation, relieving laboratory technicians of administrative activities.
The SPECTROMAXx independently monitors all operating parameters. It dynamically determines the measurement time required based on the given sample properties and even shows when the spark stand needs to be cleaned depending on the type of samples being examined.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Analysis of precious metals
- Detection and Analysis of Inclusions
- Uncompromising; developed for high-analytical performance and low operating costs with minimal maintenance requirements
- Precise excitation with a complete digital plasma generator
- A robust special optic with a high-performance readout system
- Records the complete spectrum in the available wavelength range
- Small part adapter with ready to analyze calibrations
- zero consumption during long work breaks
- Diagnosis system with innovative visualization functions