The SPECTROLAB S has the world’s 1st CMOS-based detector system that’s formed for high-end metal analysis — due to SPECTRO’s proprietary CMOS+T technology. (See next page.) From trace components to multimatrix applications, it provides very quick, extremely correct, exceptionally versatile analysis.
SPECTROLAB S regular maintenance intervention necessities (spark stand cleaning) are reduced by an element of eight. to boot, the system eliminates most standardization delays. thus analysis (and so production) continues uninterruptedly: sample once sample, day once day.
Many testing periods need solely a single-sample, 5-minute standardization. distinctive iCAL two.0 nosology will sometimes guarantee stable performance from then on — despite most shifts in close temperature or pressure! Most users save a minimum of half-hour daily.
When it involves sample output, SPECTROLAB S meets the metal market’s would like for speed. Example: once analyzing low steel, it will deliver extremely correct measurements in but twenty seconds!
To fit packed laboratory areas, the SPECTROLAB S analyser options a twenty seventh footprint reduction from previous models. Conveniences embrace AN easy-reach start/stop button and glued perform keys; a spark indicator light; noise minimisation construction; and fast access for spark stand cleansing or tool-free air cleaner changes while not gap the most instrument housing.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Analysis of precious metals
- Detection and Analysis of Inclusions
- Electronic Goods
- Highly accurate results in under 20 seconds (example: low-alloy steels)
- Regular maintenance intervention requirements (spark stand cleaning) reduced by a factor of 8
- On average factor 2 improvement in detection limits for low-alloy steels and a factor 5 improvement for pure aluminum metals versus previous models
- Instrument footprint reduced by 27%
- iCAL 2.0 — one sample standardization for the complete system, saving 30 minutes a day