The SPECTROLAB S has the world’s first CMOS-based detector system that’s perfected for high-end metal analysis — thanks to SPECTRO’s proprietary CMOS+T technology. From trace elements to multi-matrix applications, it provides extremely fast, highly accurate, exceptionally flexible analysis.
When it comes to sample throughput, SPECTROLAB S meets the metal market’s need for speed. For example: when analyzing low-alloy steel, it can deliver highly accurate measurements in less than 20 seconds!
By every metric, it’s made to be the best-performing spectrometer available today for primary metal producers. And it’s an equally excellent solution for secondary metal producers plus automotive and aerospace manufacturers, as well as makers of finished and semifinished goods, electronics, semiconductors, and more.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Analysis of precious metals
- Detection and Analysis of Inclusions
- Electronic Goods
- Highly accurate results in under 20 seconds (example: low-alloy steels)
- Regular maintenance intervention requirements (spark stand cleaning) reduced by a factor of 8
- On average factor 2 improvement in detection limits for low-alloy steels and a factor 5 improvement for pure aluminum metals versus previous models
- Instrument footprint reduced by 27%
- iCAL 2.0 — one sample standardization for the complete system, saving 30 minutes a day