When handhelds aren’t enough, the amazing new SPECTROPORT portable metal analyzer applies more advanced OES technology — in a unit as easy to use as a handheld analyzer. SPECTROPORT delivers many advantages of SPECTRO’s portable OES flagship, SPECTROTEST, in a smaller, lighter package. It accurately analyzes elements such as carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, and boron. It’s as fast as an XRF, with many analyses taking only a few seconds. And it enables effortless point-and-shoot performance, to minimize operator intervention and decision-making.
It adds the convenience and simplicity of the best handheld analyzers to the accuracy and wide analytical range of SPECTRO’s renowned OES technology. You get fast, ready response; flexible portability; intuitive ease of use; and minimal standardization efforts.
Predefined calibration packages and the new SPECTRO exclusive iCAL 2.0 calibration logic system eliminate repeated calibrations and delays. Perform a single-sample standardization (less than 5 minutes) at the start of the day’s testing and you’re all set. Your iCAL diagnostics ensure stable performance throughout a typical day. And now iCAL 2.0 helps maintain the same standardization — regardless of most temperature shifts.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Metal recycling
- Unequalled emission spectrometer-accuracy for many different metal alloys using unique high-tech components for excitation and detection
- Shortest analytical times: 3 s in mode and from 5 in the analytical mode
- Carbon measurement in low alloy steel with arc in
- Determination of nitrogen in duplex steels
- Simple, convenient and safe operation
- High mobility, immediately ready for measurements – anywhere
- Flexible use through comprehensive element selection – extendable at any time