When handhelds aren’t enough, the wonderful new SPECTROPORT applies additional advanced OES technology — during a unit as straightforward to use as a hand-held analyser. Sparking a revolution in mobile metals analysis, SPECTROPORT delivers several blessings of SPECTRO’s mobile OES flagship, SPECTROTEST, during a smaller, lighter package.
It’s as quick as a hand-held XRF, with several analyses taking solely some seconds. however not like hand-held XRF, it accurately analyzes components like carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, boron, lithium, beryllium, calcium, silicon, magnesium, and atomic number 13 at low and significant levels. And it permits easy point-and-shoot performance, to reduce operator intervention and decision-making.
Some arc/spark spectrometers will be sophisticated to work. Not SPECTROPORT. It adds the convenience and ease of the simplest hand-held analyzers to the accuracy and wide analytical vary of SPECTRO’s known OES technology. You get quick, prepared response; versatile portability; intuitive simple use; and borderline standardization efforts.
SPECTROPORT offers versatile choices to maximise quality, as well as massive and little transport trolleys and moveable batteries. For testing in difficult-to-reach places — like analysis of put in or little elements, thin wires, sinuous surfaces, or hid fastening seams, or for infrastructure management tasks — you’ll be able to use SPECTROPORT cordlessly, with a chargeable battery pack.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Metal recycling
- Unequalled emission spectrometer-accuracy for many different metal alloys using unique high-tech components for excitation and detection
- Shortest analytical times: 3 s in mode and from 5 in the analytical mode
- Carbon measurement in low alloy steel with arc in
- Determination of nitrogen in duplex steels
- Simple, convenient and safe operation
- High mobility, immediately ready for measurements – anywhere
- Flexible use through comprehensive element selection – extendable at any time