PF 7000 is a spectrophotometric type whiteness & color difference meter based on JIS P8148 and ISO 2470 (Measuring method for ISO whiteness diffused blue light reflectance for paper, paper board and pulp) as well as JIS P8152 and ISO 2469 (Measuring method for diffused reflectance coefficient for paper, paper board and pulp). Using this model, various modes of whiteness, color, color difference, fluorescence intensity, etc. can be measured in the wavelength range of 400nm to 700nm at 10nm intervals. This model also complies with the measuring method for paper and paper board color under the diffused illumination (JIS P8150 and ISO 5631)
- Easily viewable large 5.7’’ color LCD is equipped with this PF 7000, and you can operate it on the touch panel screen.
- This is a spectrophotometric type whiteness and color difference meter based on various whiteness measuring methods specified by ISO and JIS.
- In addition to various modes of whiteness measurement, color, color difference, fluorescence intensity opacity, etc. can also be measured.
- For each measuring item, measurement is made in the wavelength range of 400nm to 700nm at 10nm intervals.
- It is possible to adjust UV light intensity using the STFI standard paper (made by STFI Packfossick Institute).
- A motor-driven sample stage has been adopted, by which samples are pressed by touching one button.
- Measurement using the function of UV cut filter’s IN or OUT is possible, which enables to evaluate the samples having fluorescence.
- This model is an all-in-one type instrument that consists of operation panel, fluorescent character display and built-in printer..