SE 7700 is a high-precision spectrophotometric type color difference meter that enables to measure color of samples by reflectance and transmittance methods in the wavelength range of 380nm to 780nm at 5nm intervals. Using this one color difference meter, measurements by both of reflectance and transmittance methods are possible, and various types of attachments are available for use depending on such different shapes of samples as solid, liquid, powder, pellet and film. This model is an all-in-one type instrument with easy operation and will be an optimum choice for color management of foods, painting, ink, resin, chemical products, pharmaceuticals, cement, etc.
- Spectral reflectance and transmittance can be measured in the wavelength range of 380nm to 780nm at 5nm intervals.
- Both of reflectance and transmittance measurement are possible by this one unit. Using this model, you can make color measurements of various shaped samples like solid, liquid, powder, pellet and film.
- Hazen color number (APHA) and Gardner color number can be measured (in option).
- Using color management software (option), analysis by measurement data and various color graphs is possible on the display of your personal computer.
- Large5.7”Color LCD has been adopted. You can enjoy easily viewable various graph and measuring value.
- You can connect a USB memory stick to the measuring unit, by which measurement data and conditions (CSV files) can be saved to or read in.