WPS3200 is designed to handle 6” & 8” wafer packing & unpacking from various of shipping carriers. The system comes with two load ports for 6” Semi Standard Open Cassette and 8” Semi Standard Open Cassette, two load ports for 6” Canister and 8” Canister and one port for interleaf paper (Auto-Conversion for 6” and 8” wafers). WPS3200 comes with a built-in vision sensor for wafer, interleave paper or ring spacer detection and a built-in height sensor for accurate robotic handling. Mapping into the robotic arm to detect any wafer cross slot and double wafers during operation.
- 2 x Open Cassettes station with integrated Wafer Protrusion Detection
- Sensor (Universal for both 6” & 8”)
- 2 x Wafer Canister Station (Configurable to 1x Canister and 1x Wafer Jar with
- Cartesian Robot Module)
- 1x Interleaf Paper Port (Auto-conversion between 6” & 8”)
- Hirata 4-axis robotic arm with wafer flipping feature.
- Built-in Sensor for wafer, interleave paper or ring spacer detection and built-in
- Height Sensor on Canister & Wafer Jar Loading Port for accurate robotic handling.
- (1x Height Sensor on “Separator Canister” Port.)
- Cartesian Robot Module for wafer jar handling (Optional)
- Wafer Ring Separator Handling Module for the canister. (Optional)
- TCP-IP & RS232 data interfaces/ SECS/GEM data communication (Optional)