The LK Metrology range of Coordinate Measuring Machines represents the ultimate in CMM technology. Designed and manufactured using only the highest quality materials, they carry a heritage of over 55 years of experience and expertise. LK CMMs deliver the ability to perform dimensional, positional and surface measurements in a single system. Combined with a complete range of contact and non-contact sensors, LK Metrology CMMs provide true multi-sensor capability. Sensors can be quickly changed to combine geometric and surface measurement into a single inspection routine.
- Complete range of premium bridge, gantry and horizontal arm CMMs
- High velocities/accelerations for low cycle times
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Total solution for probing, scanning and digital inspection
Designed for smooth measurements and long-lasting accuracy – The superior ceramic design, with near-perfect stiffness-to-weight ratio and greater resistance to temperature shifts, provides consistent performance across all manufacturing environments. Advanced multi-sensor-ready technology optimizes CMM throughput and provides the opportunity to broaden the application scope to new materials and components as needs change. Innovative work-flows and intuitive software features facilitate complex inspection tasks and boost productivity.
- Ceramic bridge and spindle provide a thermally stable and ultra-stiff frame for long lasting accuracy.
- Unique LK air bearings provide a smaller air gap with greater stiffness than standard air bearings to enhance the rigidity of the frame.
- Granite table with integral dovetail guideway provides the smoothest of drives with high velocity and acceleration.
- Steel support legs designed on CAD with Finite Element Analysis provide a stable mounting for the ceramic beam and carriage assembly
- Friction-driven axes remove the uncertainty of belt drives and gear-boxes and provide a hysteresis-free smooth repeatable motion.
- Superior pneumatic self-leveling vibration isolation for optimum performance in areas subject to high levels of low frequency vibration.
- Bonded Renishaw scales negate the need for separate scale and mechanical frame thermal compensation, providing confidence in repeatability and accuracy.