The SPECTROCHECK stationary metal analyzer is specifically designed to meet the performance requirements — and the budgets — of small and medium-size foundries and machining operations. This high-quality, compact, affordable instrument is ideal for routine analysis of elemental content in iron-, aluminum-, and copper-based metals.
Companies using SPECTROCHECK can assure their customers that their metals have been reliably tested to meet the most rigorous specifications for content and quality.
- Metal manufacturing
- Metal processing
- Analysis of precious metals
- Detection and Analysis of Inclusions
- A unique hybrid optic with analog detectors and digital sensors
- Records the complete spectrum from 178-611 for a perfect line selection
- Low maintenance UV-System with low operating costs
- High-performance readout system with a detailed and flexible evaluation of each individual discharge
- A digital plasma generator for exact control of the plasma conditions
- Low maintenance spark with very low argon consumption