WA 6000 is an integrating sphere type turbidimeter/color meter. A cell of 5mm to 100mm is usable, so you can measure a sample from low to high turbidity range. Thanks to its double-beam measuring method and automatic calibration function, high accuracy and stability are maintained even for long hours of measurement work. This model will be a most suitable instrument to control water quality for a wide range from raw water to clean water.
- Measurement is possible for the turbidity of 0 to 100 NTU (by polystyrene) and 0 to 1,000 NTU (by kaolin), and chromaticity of 0 to 1,000 TCU.
- Highly reliable measurement is available as pre-shipment calibration has been done using turbidity and color standard solutions.
- This model has such calculation functions as CV value, standard deviation, correlation coefficient, etc. Multiple working curve data can be also input.
- It is an all-in-one type instrument that consists of operation panel, fluorescent character display and a built-in printer.
- It is possible to connect an auto sampler (option) to this model, by which multiple samples can be automatically measured and labor is saved.
- Using data transfer software (option), you can transfer measurement data to your personal computer.