MG-I 400 is a mirror reflectometer of direct measuring method that is based on the “Reflectance direct measuring method” for “Automotive mirrors (ISO 5740)”. It allows reflectance measurement for a sample with specular surface. Just by putting a sample into a sample chamber and pressing a button on the operation panel, measured data appears on the display with such very easy operation. This model will be a most suitable instrument to evaluate the samples with surfaces processed as plated and polished, in addition to plane mirrors and prismatic mirrors (inside mirrors), etc.
- This is a reflectometer based on the “Reflection direct measuring method for automotive mirrors”.
- It can measure the reflectance of surface-processed samples such as by mirrored, plated and polished.
- Operation is very easy as just by putting a sample into a sample chamber and pressing a button.
- Thanks to its wide sample chamber in the optical unit, a large sample is also measurable.
- As a light source, you can select a halogen lamp or white LED (option).