MG-II 400 is a mirror reflectometer of indirect measuring method that is based on the “Reflectance indirect measuring method” for “Automotive mirrors (ISO 5740)”. It allows reflectance measurement for a sample with specular surface. Just by setting a sample on a holder at the measuring aperture and pressing a button on the operation panel, measured data appears on the display with such very easy operation. This model will be a most suitable instrument to evaluate the samples with surfaces processed as plated and polished, in addition to automotive side mirrors and various types of convex mirrors.
- This is a reflectometer based on the “Reflection indirect measuring method for automotive mirrors”.
- It can measure the reflectance of surface-processed samples such as by mirrored, plated and polished.
- Operation is very easy as just by setting a sample on a holder at the measuring aperture and pressing a button.
- This model consists of a measuring unit and a separated optical unit.
- The light source is selectable from a halogen lamp (standard) or white LED (option).