ASA 1 is a long pathlength spectrophotometric type transmission color meter for measuring nearly transparent and colorless moulded plastic plates with high sensitivity. By illuminating a sample from its side surface, it is possible to measure the color of transparent moulded articles, which was difficult in the past, in the wavelength range of 400nm to 700nm at 20nm intervals. Depending on sample sizes, two types of optical units are available. This model will exert great power in the evaluation of liquid-crystal light guide plates of flat panel displays and other panels.
- Using this model, you can measure the transmission color of nearly transparent and colorless moulded plastic plates based on the long pathlength spectrophotometry.
- Measurement of spectral transmittance is available in the wavelength range of 400nm to 700nm at 20nm intervals.
- Two types of optical units are available for choice depending on your sample sizes. (A type: 350mm x 300mm x 3mm or B type: 550mm x 100mm x 4mm)
- Various color systems of spectral transmittance, L*a*b*, YI, etc. can be simultaneously displayed.
- Measuring unit consists of operation panel, fluorescent character display and built-in printer.
- Using color management software (option), analysis by measurement data and various color graphs is possible on the display of your personal computer.