The FerroCheck 2000 Series of portable ferrous analyzers offer accuracy and convenience for total ferrous measurement of in-service lubricating oil and grease. Fast and easy to use samples are analyzed in less than 30 seconds. Small sample volumes of just 1.5 ml of oil or 0.75 ml of grease are needed to measure ferrous content in part per million (ppm) by weight. The FerroCheck measures the total ferrous content of both small particles from normal machine wear and large abnormal wear particles.
- Measures all ferrous material-normal machine wear and large abnormal wear particles.
- Low limit of detection.
- Highly repeatable – 3% of reading
- Wide range of measurement
- Validation standard included
- Solvent- free operation and no sample preparation
- Requires less than 2 ml of sample to test
- Results in 30 seconds
- Lightweight and fits easily into a toolbox or carrying bag and capable of operation for over 4 hours before recharge. Plug unit in for continuous use.
- Automated data storage, export files in csv format or use AMS Oilview software interface
- ASTM method D8120 “Standard Test Method for Ferrous Debris Quantification”
- Accurate, repeatable and stable results over a wide temperature range, designed for both laboratory and field usage
- Rechargeable battery