The SpectrOil 100 Rotating Disc Electrode Optical Emission Spectrometer (RDE-OES) is the eighth generation of the market leading RDE elemental spectrometer. It is widely used in commercial oil laboratories, on-site or trailer labs, as a proven means of precisely determining elemental composition in lubricating oil, coolant, light or heavy fuels, grease, and process water. It is also a key component of Spectro’s MiniLab Series of on-site oil analysis solutions, including the best selling MiniLab 153.
- No sample dilution, no solvent
- Only use 2 ml of oil
- 30 second test time with up to 31 elements simultaneously measured
- Sub PPM lower limit of detection (LOD) for most elements
- Push-button operation, simple to use for both laboratory and on-site applications
- Conforms to ASTM-D6595 (Oil) and ASTM-D6728 (Fuel)